The RFMIG provides a forum for academics, industry users and any other interested party discuss and collaborate on the challenges of Rust program verification.
Our objectives are to:
Improve communication between formal tool developers and the Rust core teams
- Hold 'office hours' with Rust team members to answer questions about the
rustcAPI or the direction of the language.
- Identify weak points in Rust's current tool interfaces, help shepherd the improvements the formal methods community needs.
Foster a community of formal methods tools and users
- Provide a platform for tool developers to share their work and encourage collaboration.
- Gather feedback and input from industrial and hobbyist users of formal method tooling.
- Work towards improving tool inter-compatibility, in particular of specifications.
We hold our meetings on the last monday of every month. Currently, we base ourselve off of European time, with meetings at 7PM. If this causes an issue for you, please leave a message on zulip.
We will hear an update on Ferrocene, a project to develop a specification for MIR itself, given by Sabree Blackmon and Florian Gilcher.
Co-located with ETAPS 2022, Munich, Sunday, April 03, 2022
Deadline for talk/demo proposals: January 14, 2022 (Friday)